1. Cultural Centre
2. Marie Reay Teaching Centre
3. Outdoor Amphitheatre
4. University Avenue
1. Cultural Centre: A multi-purpose teaching and events facility incorporating several diverse spaces as well as kitchen facilities to support the hosting of catered functions.
Manning Clark Hall: Can be set up for 500 people in stadium seating format, 960 in standing concert format or 300 in banquet format. Features include a front stage, suspended lighting and production rig and back stage green room.
Small multi-purpose hall (T2): Can be set up for 220 people in stadium seating format, 300 in standing concert format or 150 in banquet format. Features front stage, separate servery, and full lighting and sound production capabilities.
Cinema: Holds up to 300 people in cinema seating and can cater to concerts, banquets and lectures.
Drama Theatre: Holds up to 150 people in various seating formats. Features removable stage, sprung floors, separate servery, and lighting and sound production capabilities. The space will cater for theatre and dance classes, speeches, small concerts and lectures.
aMBUSH Gallery: A stunning light-filled industrial space situated on the second floor of the Cultural Centre. This multi-use space doubles as a gallery and events area, boasting wall-to-ceiling windows, a large outdoor balcony, plus easy access to the underground car park.
2. Marie Reay Teaching Centre:
Superfloor: Situated on the top level, the Superfloor has a 1.5x ceiling height, uninterrupted views across Canberra, an outdoor balcony, and a flexible collaborative environment holding up to 300 people.
Breakout Rooms: The building houses a separate space for 120 people on a lower floor, plus nine smaller spaces for groups of between 30 and 60 students dotted throughout the building.
Amphitheatre: Traversing between Levels 1 and 2 is a double-storey amphitheatre space. The tiered seating space is part of the student commons area, but can cater for a wide variety of events, plus causal learning and teaching opportunities.
3. Outdoor Amphitheatre : A purpose-built structure integrated into Sullivan’s Creek, it’s a spectacular place to eat, watch concerts and soak up the atmosphere. Catering for a wide variety of events including ad-hoc performances & as a support role for festivals and events.
4. University Avenue: Provides a clear and welcoming connection between Kambri, The ANU and the Canberra CBD. It’s a pedestrianised streetscape with uniform tree planting, public furniture and smart poles that feature integrated lighting, power, CCTV and Wi-Fi.